MagTech is currently hiring for a Line Wire Electrician for an industrial manufacturer in the Orlando area. Please respond if you are interested and meet the qualifications below!
- Line Wiring, I, will perform highly skilled non-repetitive duties and functions in the assembly, installation, and wiring of electrical and mechanical units.
- Prepares workstations and materials for the assembly operation.
- Identifies gauge and color of wire as indicated on wiring diagram
- Layout and terminate wire to electrical components as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- Will be responsible for other assembly operations as assigned.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to understand and plan work following general methods of procedure
- Must be able to read and interpret wire diagrams / drawings.
- 1-year electrical wiring, control installation, and control adjustment (Electrician) experience preferred.
- Prior experience using various measuring and cutting tools
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in units of measure
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures and company guidelines at all times.
- Ability to work schedule, based on production and business needs.
Perks and Benefits:
- Direct Hire
- Long term work
- Upfront benefits (paid holidays, PTO, vison, dental and health care package).
- Pulling electrical wiring through conduit
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Ensuring that all electrical parts
- Carrying out electrical testing conforming to BS7671
- Perform electrical and nonelectrical repairs
- Undertake electrical testing or other electrical works commensurate with the role
- Monitoring the progress of electrical or mechanical/electrical apprentices during training
- Ensuring that electrical risk assessments
- Read and interpret electrical drawings
- Assist in all aspects of electrical work
- Carry out electrical inspection and testing works
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams
- Read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Carrying out any associated electrical installations and testing
- Install electrical wiring, equipment, and controls
- Provide an effective electrical maintenance service to the company by planning, organizing, completing of electrical and general maintenance issues
- Replace electrical motors and controls
- Perform electrical installation on new equipment
- Load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
- Removing and installing electrical panels
Why Work Here?MagTech Recruiting: Looking for a new career can be difficult and stressful. Our passionate recruiting team ensures that your search and experience is meaningful and impactful. We match candidates with a company that they can flourish in. Check our career page! If you don’t see a match, apply with your resume to connect with a recruiting team member to discuss possibly future opportunities that would be a fit for you.
Great opportunity for long-term employment if someone is looking for a home with excellent benefits and pay advancements.