Call Center Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Call Center Supervisor directly supports contact center clients and customers while managing their team of CSRs as well as daily operations. Responsibilities include leading and developing staff, driving productivity, queue management, and overseeing customer service operations to ensure that those customers and clients are receiving top-tier care.
- Handles Escalated interactions by way of providing first-class customer service in an effective and efficient manner.
- Special handle requests from clients.
- Special handle requests from managers
- Interactions from Customer Care Reps seeking assistance in terms of information/process or to escalate a customer.
- Interactions from escalation email queues
- Action Requests
- Share metrics with assigned team weekly and coach individual representatives on areas of opportunity.
- Monitor support work and ensure that all action requests, email queues, and additional tasks are carried out within designated turnaround timelines.
- Monitor call and email queues to ensure the team is meeting client contractual KPI Service Levels.
- Monitor chat queues to ensure consistent coverage and adjust staffing as needed throughout the day.
- Monitor workforce adherence for call center team to ensure representatives are always practicing efficiency.
- Attending conference calls or meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to support clients' customer care plans.
Management reserves the right to assign or change duties and tasks to this position at their discretion.
Necessary Skills / Characteristics:
- Excellent attendance
- Previous customer service leadership experience
- Must possess a solid understanding of keeping "customer satisfaction" our ultimate goal
- Organizational skills are needed to obtain optimal service to the customer
- Leadership and clear communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Confidentiality in all areas of Support is a must
- Must possess problem-solving and investigative skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to evaluate employee performance and tailor coaching and development to specific representatives' needs
- Scheduling flexibility with open availability and ability to work in the office as needed.
- Excellent systems knowledge of programs such as:?
- Multiple OMS platforms (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Shopify, Controller, etc.)?
- MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)?
MaerskWhy Work Here?
Fast paced and growing company. We have amazing benefits!
9271 Meridian WayWest Chester, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Maersk