CDL Driver Class A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Driver provides effective customer service by establishing a working relationship with customers through delivery excellence and strong internal communications with Customer Service and Sales.
- Deliver orders for Maersk Packaging customers.
- Obtain signed delivery copies for each delivery at the customer location.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse bin locations when required with 99% accuracy.
- Palletize products to ensure safety in transit. (Stretch wrap pallets)
- Performs Daily Inspection of delivery equipment and forklifts.
- Fills out Daily Checklist and keeps a file for future reference.
- Notify the Operations Manager of any Equipment Service Requirements.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Make sure all bins are free from debris.
- Make sure floors around the picking area are clear of debris.
- Maintains a clean truck
- Maintains driving Logs
- Maintains a D.O.T. medical card
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Safe Driving Proficiency.
2 years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
CDL License is required
Clean Driving Record
MaerskWhy Work Here?
Fast paced and growing company. We have amazing benefits!
2449 South 6755 West Ste ESalt Lake City, UT
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Maersk