Role and Responsibilities
The Owner’s Assistant is responsible for providing personal and administrative support to the two owners, in a timely and professional manner. This position requires strong organization and communication skills as well as a high level of confidentiality. The successful applicant must be able to follow directions. The job will vary from day to day.
The personal support entails the following:
- Shopping (In store and Online)
- Grocery Shopping
- Car Wash
- Gas Fill up
· Transportation to Appointments and Errands
· Travel Arrangements
· Some Household Management
· Stocking Kitchen Supplies
· Lunch Pick up
· Make Coffee
The administrative support entails the following:
· Know how to use the internet & make phone calls as necessary.
· Office organizing
· Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material
· Occasional back-up support of reception desk
· General administrative support and related duties as assigned
· Distributes documents to department employees such as staff calendars or task assignments; scans or photocopies documents as necessary; ensures documents are received by appropriate employees.
Willingness to Follow Directions
Must Like Cats
A Good Driving History
· This job operates in a professional office environment.
· This job requires the willingness to drive to various metro locations as needed.
· This role regularly uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers and fax machines.
· This position requires the ability to lift files and open file cabinets.
· Employees are frequently required to sit, stand, and occasionally required to bend, kneel, reach, stoop, or crouch.
· This position may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
· 2+ years of proven similar experience.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
· Display a high level of confidentiality in all business matters.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
· Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with heavy workload.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while staying organized.
· Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changes in priorities.