A great opportunity to become part of a dynamic company. We are a privately owned investment company located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We deal mostly in commercial real estate with interests in office space, retail space, and residential leasing. We also recently opened a local restaurant.
We are looking for a bookkeeper to add to our accounting team. It would be helpful to have prior accounting experience with real estate, property management, and/or restaurants. (Although, not required)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing accounts payable for multiple properties.
- Billing multiple tenants at multiple properties.
- Monthly sales tax reporting
- Reconciliation of loans and credit cards using Microsoft Excel.
- Various spreadsheet and research projects as needed.
Ideal Skill Set:
- Natural Problem Solver
- Quick Study
- Logical Thinker
- Minimum of two year accounting degree and/or two years working experience in the accounting field.
- Working experience using QuickBooks.
- Must be very accurate.
- Must possess a good work ethic.
If you meet the required skills and are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume with salary requirements to this posting.