Looking for a career with a dynamic and fun team that values your skills and encourages your continual growth? Plus pays competitive wage with a hiring bonus and moving allowance?
Consider Veterinary Medicine!
Madison Veterinary Specialists & Emergency (MVS) is looking for a full time or part-time Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer interested in working with our small animal patients, practice limited to cats and dogs. Our practice is located in Madison, WI, and we are willing to help with relocation/moving assistance, and will offer a hiring bonus to qualified applicants!
MVS is an AAHA Accredited Referral Specialty and VECCS Level II certified emergency practice with board-certified specialists in surgery, internal medicine, neurology, ophthalmology, dermatology, and oncology working collaboratively with our team of excellent emergency veterinarians.
What You Will Do:
- Provide in-depth knowledge of imaging techniques and clinical practice for all imaging equipment and procedures within the modality practiced
- Demonstrates the ability to produce quality images while serving as a technical resource to staff and veterinarians
- Will contribute to developing and training the position policies and procedures within the practice and shall exemplify the behaviors associated with excellent customer service
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Desire to become certified in veterinary RECOVER CPR
- Desire and commitment to working with our radiologists to develop an understanding of small animal anatomy and physiology, practice limited to dogs and cats
- Displays a positive attitude about themselves, work, and staff
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in relating to medical and hospital staff
- Ability to maintain composure under stress, using tact and good judgment
- Previous veterinary medicine experience
- Experience with veterinary medical terminology
- Positive aptitude for training certified veterinary technicians on proper imaging techniques for digital radiology, MRI and CT
Madison Veterinary Specialists & Emergency provides a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of medical care along with excellent customer service. We offer internal training for each position with an excellent competitive wage and benefits package including medical health insurance, flexible scheduling, 401K plan with matching, flex spending account, uniforms, and annual continuing education allowance, as well as discounted pricing for your pet's care. Wage commensurate with skill and experience. Voluntary on-call and overnight shifts include differential pay premium.
Madison Veterinary Specialists and Emergency
Why Work Here?
MVS is a locally-owned, fast growing specialty referral & emergency hospital focused on compassionate patient care & continual team growth.