Madison Trust / Broad Financial is an integrated, rapidly growing, financial services group comprised of a chartered trust company and an IRA services specialty group.
We occupy a strong niche in the IRA / Alternative Investment space, are the #1 rated SDIRA custodian in the country and are poised to build on a decade of success.
We are seeking a management minded and process oriented, business development professional to take the lead on our internal and external sales and partnership initiatives. We partner with Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms, Crowdfunding portals, Investment sponsors (real estate, private placement etc.), allowing them to attract retirement funds (IRA and 401K monies) to their fund.
We are looking for someone who will provide leadership for the existing team with the expectation of growing the team in both numbers and geography.
- Mentor, guide and manage jr. staff on a daily basis. Drive a process ("feed the funnel") and solution selling oriented sales culture
- Lead the sourcing, managing and implementing of new business opportunities
- Set up introductory meetings with new clients, conduct sales presentations, and coordinate follow up
- Maintain a robust pipeline of new business and generate management reports from Salesforce.com
- Provide input to Sr. Management on compensation and organizational structure for the sales team.
- Recruit and hire new sales staff as needed.
- Attend industry conferences to promote Madison's self directed platform and capabilities
- Work with existing as well as new clients to develop deeper relationships with an eye for upselling and cross selling.
- Oversee and manage the onboarding process for new clients to ensure smooth initial client experience.
- Communicate with senior management, operations manager and all clients needs, satisfaction and/or operational matters
- Identify new ways to promote Madison Trust Company's offering's in the marketplace.
- 5+ years of progressive sales management / business development experience (we would consider someone out of our industry if the person has the requisite experience and people skills).
- Some experience as a Team Leader or Manager of a sales team and a strong interest in developing as a Manager.
- Metrics, process and solution selling orientation (this cannot be overstated).
- Developed negotiation and solution selling skills
- Solid CRM skills, preferably Salesforce
- A network with investment sponsors (hedge funds, crowdfunding, peer to peer lending) is a strong plus.
Madison Trust Company