Dynamic, full-time, Property Manager/Community Manager position available at an outstanding Property Management Company for an apartment community in the District of Columbia NW. We are seeking a positive, hard-working, intelligent, professional, and highly motivated team player with excellent leadership skills and attention to detail. We are looking to add a "rock star" to our top-notch team! The property is over 100+ units. LIVE On-Site required
Responsibilities/Qualifications for this position include:
- 2+ years of Property Management experience/ RENT CONTROL Preferred
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly reports
- Managerial experience of a large team/ Self Motivated
- Renovation / Capital Improvement experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills necessary.
- CPM Preferred but not required
Great compensation and benefits package is offered to qualified candidates.