- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic, full-time, Regional Manager position at a Residential Property Management Company in Waipahu, HI. We seek a positive, hard-working, intelligent, professional, and highly motivated team player with excellent communication and leadership skills and attention to detail. We are looking to add a "rock star" to our top-notch team!
The portfolio includes is approximately—650+ units. All AFFORDABLE -SECTION 8/HUD
If you have experience with AFFORDABLE properties and want to make a change, this could be the position for you.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position include:
- 5+ years experience in the property management industry - Affordable properties
- Customer Service / Leasing
- Capital Improvement Projects
- Great team leader and motivator - training, team building, hiring, etc.
- Strong Decision Making
- Establish metrics and benchmarks for the team
- Ability to communicate with owners, vendors, and on-site staff both verbally and written
- Promote cultural enrichment
- Review monthly financial statements and status reports.
A very generous compensation package is offered for the right candidate!
Madison ManagementWhy Work Here?
Great Company Culture, Great Benefits & Perks, Flexible Schedules, and a Passionate Team
Real EstateView all jobs at Madison Management