- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at MKC, we are one of the leaders in our field of high pressure die casting and precision machining for customers in the automotive and recreational markets. We are proud of our 120-Year History and Culture.
The Maintenance Planner is a newly created position and will be based in Madison, WI. Apply today!
This position works with the maintenance supervisor(s) in developing scheduled maintenance programs and processes for the production facility. The planner is responsible for making sure maintenance technicians have the tools and parts they need to complete work orders.
- Assist in developing and creating PM schedules, spare parts and materials needed for production PM’s in MKC ERP system (Odyssey).
- Monitor, track and report out PM compliance to schedule
- Add and maintain MKC ERP system maintenance module.
- Add new equipment and spare parts listings
- Monitor track and report out work order completion
- Coordinate with Purchasing return of spare parts to supplier or stock and manage transactions
- Create PM kitting of spare parts for upcoming PM’s coordinate with crib attendants
- Coordinate rebuilds with internal and external suppliers
- Coordinate with Maintenance and facilities group on plant shut down activities to ensure materials needed are available.
- Coordinate with Master Scheduler to schedule PM’s
- Coordinate with Purchasing on material shortages, lead time issues
- Work with current and new supply bases to obtain quotes and materials
- Create requisitions as needed
- Adheres to safety standards and rules set by EH&S.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Production floor environment with high levels of noise and heat with exposure to moving machine operations.
Physical exertion required with occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds. Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend, twist, and move about the facility.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2.5 years’ experience in a maintenance or purchasing role.
- Must possess proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and ERP systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Team/SharePoint a plus.
- Must be self-directed.
- 2 years’ project management experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Madison Kipp Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a pre-employment drug screening, and post-employment background check employer.
Madison-Kipp offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life and disability insurance, 401k plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, health savings account, quarterly incentive bonus pay plan, paid vacation, paid personal time, and paid parental leave.
You should be proficient in:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Machine Inspection
$25 - $30 / hr
ManufacturingView all jobs at Madison-Kipp