Madison Haywood Developmental Services Milan, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance
We are seeking a Direct Support Professional to join our team! The assignment will be in supported living homes primarily and community locations as needed.
Come work for a well-established company and receive an amazing benefits package including, a 6% match on a 403B, free gym membership, life insurance, job stability, flexible schedule, and overtime available!
- Make sure individual specific outcomes and action steps are followed and addressed.
- Work direct care shifts, as scheduled and required.
- Must provide quality services while promoting self-reliance and personal choice.
- Responsible for the health and safety of the persons in their care.
- In charge of the safe storage, handling, and preparation of nutritious food in the homes.
- Provide assistance to maintain the good health, hygiene, and personal needs of a person.
- Complete and/or follow-up on the completion of timely documentation needed for incidents, behavior tracking datasheets, accident reports, etc.
- Advocate on behalf of the person(s) you support, where appropriate.
- Report medical and/or behavioral incidents as trained/instructed.
- Perform routine housekeeping duties
- Provide transportation for individuals as needed
- Complete all assigned paperwork thoroughly and accurately with timely follow-up on corrections as needed.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver, Direct Support professional, or other related fields is required
- Must complete a criminal background check and drug screening
- Reliable transportation required
- Must be 21 years of age
- You must complete training on the unique personal needs of all individuals that you are assigned to work with. No two persons supported require the exact same services or have the exact same needs or interests. You must interact and respond to each person supported as an individual.
***To be considered for this role, please answer all screening questions***
Madison Haywood Developmental ServicesWhy Work Here?
Helping Individuals with special needs
MHDS has been in business since 1972 advancing the quality of life with their Individuals
38 Garland DriveMilan, TN