- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Wire & Cable Assembler
- Build and hand test product under supervision, while conforming to customer build instructions.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations involving the application of connectors and hardware on wire harnesses and/or cable assemblies (push, prep, pin) and assemble backend hardware.
- Apply heat shrink, sleeving, labels and spot tie as required.
- Operate presses and terminating equipment.
- Cutting of sleeves and convoluted tubing per customer specifications.
- Identify and apply product labels per instructions.
- Utilize hand tools (wire strippers, pliers, cutters, heat guns) and operate automated wire strip/termination equipment.
- Identify parts by using part numbers.
- Follow work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Follow instructions of production methods, equipment use, and maintain quality of product.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Adhere to company Policies, Quality, Efficiency and Safety Standards.
- Complete all corporate training requirements.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and other manufacturing work instructions is preferred, but willing to train.
- Ability to effectively read, comprehend and communicate in the English language preferred.
- Good eyesight and ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to use small hand tools and semi-automated equipment.
- Highly skilled in working with team members in a productive manner.
- Motivated and detail oriented
Madison ElectronicsWhy Work Here?
Madison Electric has been in business since 1914 & continues to adapt and grow. Great owners that make you feel part of the Madison family.
In April of 1914, Morris H. Blumberg formed the Morris Blumberg Company in an old industrial building on Woodward Ave. in Detroit. It was the inauspicious beginning of what today is Madison Electric Company, one of the largest electrical and electronic distribution firms in the country. The growth we have achieved over the past 100+ years is certainly attributable to Mr. Blumberg, his brother Max who joined him in 1916, and to the subsequent generations (now into our fourth) who have managed the business.
17930 14 Mile RdFraser, MI