- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Madison East DoubleTree is hiring an Evening Cook!
North Central Group maintains high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our properties and has taken additional measures to make our protocols even more rigorous. Click here for more information on what our properties are doing to keep you safe.
Our team members are the foundation of our company's commitment to excellence. North Central Group takes great pride in the inclusive culture we have created across our portfolio of exceptional properties. Join our family-owned business where we create a fun, safe and supportive environment for our team members to thrive and grow in.
- Mission and Core Values: At NCG, we strive to be the best and offer you the best career
- Room to Grow: Learn from the best in a friendly and positive work environment and gain the confidence to provide exceptional service
- NCG Cares: As a family-owned business, each Team Member is an extension of the NCG family
- There is always time for fun: We celebrate our Team Members and reward their successes
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible work schedules
- Enjoy discounted hotel stays at applicable hotels
Our talented and dedicated Cook will provide our guests with appetizing and delicious food.
- Set up equipment and prepare food based on the business forecast and catering contracts
- Prepare salads, sandwiches, cold and hot food entrees and other prepared foods according to portion and quality standards specified in recipes
- Poses complete knowledge of menu and recipes, including preparation procedures, plating, garnishment, portions size and presentation and special handling instructions
- Ensure attractive presentation of all food and beverage products
- Assist in ordering, receiving, and storing of all food and beverage related product
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager and banquet staff with catering events
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced setting
- Reliability and honesty
- Desire to contribute to a supportive and effective team
With nearly 40 years of hospitality expertise, North Central Group consistently delivers exceptional service to our guests, clients and to the communities in which we live and work. Our company operates 25+ award-winning properties in five states within the Marriott and Hilton family of brands. Check out our jobs at www.ncghotels.com/careers and join our growing team!
North Central Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Madison East DoubleTree by Hilton
FoodView all jobs at Madison East DoubleTree by Hilton