- Expired: June 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Madison County Memorial Hospital (MCMH) is a critical access hospital. It is also a hospital district facility, which is a quasi-government hospital whose board is appointed by the Governor of Florida. It operates twenty-five inpatient beds. MCMH generates approximately $19,000,000 in revenue each year and employs about 100 full-time staff.
MCMH is located about five miles north of Interstate-10, approximately 50 miles east of Tallahassee, Florida. Madison is the county seat of a county with a population of approximately 20,000. The county's economic base is agriculture, State correctional facility, school district, local government and small retail.
Responsible for maintaining all insurance claims on hospital accounts. Following up on unpaid claims. Assists patients with questions regarding claims.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Insurance Billing Background (preferred)
3. Excellent Clerical and Organizational Skills
4. Computer and Customer Relations a must
5. Reading and Comprehension of written instructions
6. Excellent Grammar/Spelling skills
No person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, gender, including pregnancy, age, or sexual orientation, be excluded from participation in, be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination.
Madison County Memorial Hospital
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Madison County Memorial Hospital