We are currently looking for a motivated, licensed Real Estate Agent to fill a spot on our successful “E-Team”. This is a great opportunity for agents who are ambitious self-starters and want to grow their business. We provide experience, back office support, established processes and systems, a track record of success, and all the tools needed for agents to succeed. No hidden fees to join our team! Commission-based with unlimited earning potential for you, if you follow our systems and processes.
Endless upside potential can be yours!
- Work from home apart from showings and listing presentations
- Flexible schedule / No required floor time, desk fees, or start-up fees
- Generous Commission Splits
- Ongoing training, one-on-one mentoring
- Company-provided leads at no cost to you through our Opcity, Zillow, Trulia and Street Easy partnership
- CRM app so you can work when you are on the go!
- List and sell residential
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Must possess a Florida State Real Estate License or Be Enrolled in a Salesperson Course
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Madison Allied strives to foster a “family-oriented” team atmosphere, providing support and encouragement to our valuable team of agents. We provide you the infrastructure to succeed.
If you are looking to be part of a winning sales team, we would love to have you as part of the Madison Allied family!