At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us to make the world a little more connected as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
In your role, to help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing, optimizing, and tracking effective digital marketing campaigns that sell destinations to prospective travelers through a variety of online tactics including Facebook, Instagram, search engine marketing, email marketing, display advertising, video advertising and native advertising. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the internal team to provide reporting insights, optimizations, and recommendations that facilitate campaigns in delivering to their goals.
- Producing and deploying digital campaigns, which may include one or more of the following: Facebook Ads; Google Ads; Microsoft Ads; YouTube video ads; display networks and individual site placements; and/or B2C emails
- Provide daily monitoring, goal tracking, and optimizations
- Provide regularly scheduled performance reports with the account management team
- Continued research, development, and evolution of all digital marketing offerings and tactics
- Provide strategy, opportunities, and expertise to clients and work with our Account and Sales team to effectively communicate these insights to our clients on calls or video conferences
- Ability to take complex problems and create efficient solutions
- Must obtain and maintain Google Ads, Google Analytics and Microsoft Ads professional certifications within 90 days
- Must have knowledge and experience with contact management systems, spreadsheet/budgeting software (Excel), and digital marketing platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads.
- Must love and be able to communicate data-driven insights to our Account team as well as our clients at an expert level
- Provide regularly scheduled performance reports with Account team and clients
- Experience with Word Press, Google Tag Manager & Moz Pro is a plus
- Strong eye for detail and high standards for quality of work
- Ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume of projects with top-notch organizational skills
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency.
Find out more about what our team does for clients here.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer