Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking for a Production Fabrication Meat Cutter with a company located in Yamhill County, Oregon.
- Producing finished product according to the daily cut sheet
- Organization of the production process
- Perform a variety of meat cut products per specification.
- Use hook and knife; properly clean, sharpen and store knives to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Operates picnic skinner, band saw and other related equipment.
- Work with others in a fast-paced team environment on a production line.
- Learn and follow regulations set by the USDA.
- Be aware of and follow strict safety guidelines.
- Willing to work overtime; commitment to work until job is completed.
- Manage time and profitability by achieving yields while meeting production timelines.
- Experience with use of handheld hook and knife as a meat cutter in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years of Meat Cutting experience
- Knowledge of USDA requirements.
- Experience with operating picnic skinner, band saw and other related equipment
- Able to work overtime when needed.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Sick paid time off