Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking to fill a Processing Maintenance Technician position with a manufacturing and machining company located in Troutdale, Oregon.
- Employee works throughout the facility on various equipment on installed and new systems.
- Generally works independently, by work order or assigned task. Occasionally assigned as member or leader of a repair team.
- Routine servicing of: Gas Vapor Deposition (CVD) systems, vacuum pumps, high temp vacuum vessels, gas pumps, processing and cooling systems and the piping and valves to support the systems.
- Ability to work overtime and a combination of weekdays and weekends depending on business need.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, routine and emergency repairs to same.
- Record activities in CMMS and use for data retrieval and investigation.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctioning systems and components.
- Interprets engineering drawings and equipment manuals related to equipment
- Performs replacement of major and minor parts, components, or entire systems.
- Performs overhauls on major equipment components.
- Provides recommendations regarding equipment maintenance and repair.
- Frequent after hours calls for emergency repair work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- High level mechanical aptitude.
- Basic electrical knowledge, using voltmeter and amp meter.
- LME with maintenance mechanical background is REQUIRED
- Two years technical training and 3-5 years maintenance experience; or 5-10 year’s work experience.
- Pass a Back Ground Check
- Pass a Drug Screen
- Paid time off
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement account – FSAs
- Subsidized PPE
- Retirement contribution account, 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Non-Exempt Bonus Structure
- $23.00 - $27.00 DOE
- 5:00 am start time
- 4 10/hr shifts
- Thursday - Sunday
Specialties: Project Managers, Carpenters, Machinists, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance/Millwrights, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Drafters, Groundskeeper, Designers, Building Maintenance and Heavy Industrial.
Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc.Madden Industrial Craftsmen is the premier provider of skilled trades' personnel in the Pacific Northwest. The family-owned company, headquartered in Beaverton, has been recruiting and placing skilled trades' employees with our client companies for over twenty-years. Our skilled recruiters have the experience and expertise to find and screen candidates who work "in the trades." Specialties: Project Managers, Carpenters, Machinists, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance/Millwrights, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Drafters, Groundskeeper, Designers, Building Maintenance and Heavy Industrial.