Injection Molding Maintenance Technician
Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking to fill an Injection Molding Maintenance Technician position with manufacturing company located in Hillsboro, OR. The person in this position will maintain and repair injection molds.
- Actively participate in the inspection, cleaning, repair, and modification of molds and machined parts for all production areas.
- Maintain, monitor, and document injection mold history to ensure continuous adherence to quality specifications and established company standards.
- Work from blueprints, specifications, and diagrams, inspect completed work for conformance to company standards.
- Coordinate work with outside vendors to order materials, tooling, shop supplies, etc.
- Work closely with engineering department and participate in design reviews.
- May provide training to lower-level Mold Maintenance Technicians and Machinists.
- Perform programming, set-up, and operation of the multi-axis CNC machinery.
- Utilize Mastercam software to develop programs using G-Codes for HAAS CNC mill.
- Associate's degree in Machine Shop Technology or completion of 4-year Apprenticeship program or equivalent applicable education and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a tool room.
- Understanding of injection molding technology.
- Advanced PC skills, to include experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Mastercam.
- Proficient use of machine tools to include CNC equipment, lathe, surface grinder, band saw, cut-off saw, measurement equipment, and hand tools .
- Proficient knowledge of tool steel and heat treatment requirements.
- Proficient math skills, to include the ability to perform geometry and trigonometry.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Paid Sick Leave