Madden Industrial Craftsmen is seeking a Die Cutting Operator for their client who have jobs in the industrial trades.
- Operation and maintenance of die cutting machinery to cut, crease and score a variety of materials including paper, corrugated paper and chipboard, including the installation of cutting and stripping dies and the use of make ready to insure optimum performance of cutting dies.
- Assist Production Supervisor as required to meet goals of the work unit.
- Perform quality checks on dimensions, print registration, material test and flute or caliper.
- For new orders interact with design and die makers about die layout, verify all paperwork for new orders is complete, check for correctness of new dies.
- Advises supervisor and maintenance of equipment problems and parts/tools needed
- Assist in the feeding of sheets or unloading of product for all die cutting equipment
- Other duties as assigned by the production supervisor
- 5 years press experience
- Basic mathematical and communication skills
- Knowledge of basic machinery and maintenance techniques
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to read and understand work orders
- Ability to fill out completed work orders
- Ability to work safely by yourself or as part of a team with the knowledge of safety procedures - lockout/tagout
- Ability to drive forklift
- Sick time paid off
- Health Insurance
- Holiday pay
JOB TYPE: Full - Time temp to hire
SHIFT: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
SALARY: $25.00+ DOE
Specialties: Project Managers, Carpenters, Machinists, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance/Millwrights, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Drafters, Groundskeeper, Designers, Building Maintenance and Heavy Industrial.
Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc.Madden Industrial Craftsmen is the premier provider of skilled trades' personnel in the Pacific Northwest. The family-owned company, headquartered in Beaverton, has been recruiting and placing skilled trades' employees with our client companies for over twenty-years. Our skilled recruiters have the experience and expertise to find and screen candidates who work "in the trades." Specialties: Project Managers, Carpenters, Machinists, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance/Millwrights, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Drafters, Groundskeeper, Designers, Building Maintenance and Heavy Industrial.