Mad Science Is Hiring!
Part Time - Non-traditional Schedule
• Flexible, creative, engaging and have excellent verbal communication skills.
• You love children, science, teaching and/or acting.
• You own a car.
• You often say things like, "I got that." "I have an idea." "Let me take the lead on that." and "I handled that. What next?"
• You thrive in environments where you get a lot of support but function with a great deal of autonomy.
• You are excited by non-traditional work schedules because you love the gig economy!
• You aren't afraid to try new things and you love variety.
• A team of STEM-loving folks who spend our days transforming laboratory science into fun, interactive learning experiences for youth from Pre-K to 6th grade.
• We believe in working smart and having a good time.
• We all wear many hats and we work collaboratively to get things done and ensure that our students and their families are thrilled by their learning experience.
Is different. We know it. We hope that's exciting to you!
You can work anywhere from 2 day to 5 days a week teaching a science workshops during after school hours.
What will you do?
• You will drive (in the car you own) to a school,daycare or park and rec
• You will lead a one to four hour exciting, immersive and interactive science lesson (after a lot of paid training so that you feel totally comfortable in all ways)
• You really do need to own a car. This position demands it. Please don't apply if you don't own a car. It's a deal breaker for now.
• There are a ton of opportunities for you take on additional work and hours when and if you need them. Think: birthday parties and special events.
• You have to pass a background check
Interested????? Apply on line on our website at milwaukee.madscience.org , click on the work for us tab