- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to become part of our Mac's Long-Term Care Pharmacy team! Primary responsibilities will be preparing and filling medication orders in the correct packaging type, learning our delivery system and preparing the medication to be delivered, developing relationships with our partners, as well as learning other areas of the pharmacy. We are seeking candidates with positive attitudes, team oriented, and excellent customer service skills! We are a family-owned pharmacy who prides ourselves on the relationships we build and our community involvement. Candidates will be expected to maintain those standards.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Prepare medication for delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partnering communities
- 3+ years of experience as a pharmacy technician
- Long-term care pharmacy experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Mac's PharmacyWhy Work Here?
We are a family-owned pharmacy with a great work environment! APPLY NOW!!!
Mac's LTC Pharmacy is a family-owned and operated pharmacy. Along with providing pharmaceutical services, we focus on delivering a superior customer service experience by creating personal relationships with our communities. We want to meet their specific needs and let them know that we are here to serve their residents! We are located in Powell, TN on Edgemoor Rd.
1351 Oakbrook Dr. NorcrossAtlanta, GA
HealthcareView all jobs at Mac's Pharmacy