We are seeking a Records Management Analyst to join our team! You will provide solid records management support to assist in the transition to a digital environment that will support automated record and information management.
Location: Off-site temporarily (due to pandemic); return to on-site in Washington, DC (pending Government approval)
- Provide coordination and support to assist Records Management Officer (RMO) and Records Liaison Officers (RLOs) in implementing records management activities across the organization.
- Provide electronic records support by analyzing and providing expert recommendations for managing FRA’s electronic records and documents.
- Develop and update records retention schedules as required and assist in coordination of their approval with program offices and NARA.
- Prepare and complete the necessary records management documentation required by NARA and the agency related to the creation, maintenance, transfer and disposal of Federal records for review and approval by the RMO.
- Manage the update and maintenance of the agency’s file plan.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for established RM processes, as directed by the RMO.
- Maintain the internal Records Management site.
- Prepare and provide various levels of Records Management training, topics directed by RMO, to management, staff and RLOs.
- Provide recommendations to the RMO for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Records Management Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of relevant education/experience required. Four-year college degree in a Technical Discipline – Library Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or an equivalent technical degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in all life cycle phases of records management.
- Basic knowledge of electronics records management. Knowledge of Federal requirements and processes and best practices recommended by the National Archives for effective Records Management. Strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance.
Are you a professional with drive, passion, and an innovative mindset, and do you enjoy working in a dynamic team? MacroSys may be the perfect fit for you... We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Why Work Here?Located in the heart of the Washington, DC metro area, MacroSys, LLC is a Federal consulting company with more than two decades of experience providing integrated research and analysis, communications, and IT solutions tailor-made to support the unique mission, policies, operational goals, and outreach and education initiatives of Federal government programs. Are you a professional with drive, passion, and an innovative mindset, and do you enjoy working in a dynamic team? MacroSys may be the perfect fit for you... We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
A truly great place to work with endless opportunities for those who are driven to learn new things and work as a team to tackle challenges