We are seeking a customer-oriented representative who will provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The ideal candidate is confident at troubleshooting and investigation in situations where they do not have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The goal for this position is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in office-setting customer service or clerical work.
- Have experience assisting clients via email correspondence.
- Be open to either part time or full time work schedules.
- Be available to work between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Please do not contact the business directly.