PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
Macro Solutions Arlington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently looking for an experienced Principle PeopleSoft Functional Analyst to join one of our long-term Federal projects in Crystal City, VA. An active secret security clearance is required. Macro Solutions offers flexible FTE, W2 hourly consultant and Corp to Corp terms.
The Principle Functional Analyst will provide expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). Provides future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Analyze information system baseline and perform gap analysis between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products.
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and supports development of IPPS-A application, processes and documentation for the SDLC.
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Support application configuration and security setup as needed.
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design.
- Create business process models and identify business process improvements.
- Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules.
- Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts.
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Possess FINAL Secret clearance - interims not acceptable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
- Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.2
- 10+ years of experience implementing ERP solutions (including Workday, PeopleSoft, etc) with a minimum of five years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Profile Management, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Workflow and Self Service.
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and certified with the following- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011 for ITSM and ISO 27001:2013 for ISMS, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward.
Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate.
Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website.
Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Macro Solutions