Project Design Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Project Design Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and design of residential and commercial construction projects including remodeling and new construction throughout the metro-Atlanta area.
- Design and plan residential and commercial building projects
- Direct and manage the work of the technical support staff
- Evaluate new building and construction materials and techniques
- Manage work flow to assure production and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Work directly with clients, builders and contractors to develop and attain project goals
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Georgia.
- Minimum of five years experience in design of residential and commercial buildings
- Proficient in the use of CAD and other engineer design software
- Working knowledge of the ICC Building Codes and Life and Safety requirements for occupancy
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to teach job skills to others
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong people skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Macon E. Gooch, III Building Consultants, Inc.Why Work Here?
Excellent family working environment with opportunity to grow in experience and advance your future. Ownership options for the right person.
We have been working in engineering and architectural design as well as building inspections since 1992. The company performs all aspects of engineering from design to building inspections to steel fabrication and erection. We strongly believe in teamwork, taking pride in our work and enjoying what we do. We take most projects from inception to completion which builds great pride and professional fulfillment in our work.
1383 Duncan LaneAuburn, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Macon E. Gooch, III Building Consultants, Inc.