CDL Driver Class A - Flatbed
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a CDL Driver Class A to join our team! We are a growing medium-sized logistics company that values communication, safety, and transparency. We look forward to meeting you! We will get you home every weekend if you would like to be!
- Based on experience 58-65 cents per mile
- Average of 2800 miles a week
- Additional fees detention pay, pay for tarping loads, opportunities for raises, and bonus based on performance
- Safely operate commercial motor vehicles including tractor-trailer flatbed combinations over the road.
- Willing to travel and be out on the road during the weekdays.
- Self-starter and professional needing limited oversight.
- Freight is flatbed - we provide a new kit for you to get started.
- Must know how to strap and tarp loads. Any tarp loads get paid an additional fee*.
- Comply with company policies, federal, state, and local regulations and laws
- Receive and verify dispatch instructions.
- Safe operation of all vehicle equipment including tablets and electronic logging devices and on-time movement of shipments
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- CDL Class A License
- MINIMUM of 2 continuous and recent years of driving experience
- Must have no at-fault incidents in the last 3 years.
- Must provide 2-3 past references
- Must have an active DOT medical card
- Must provide a copy of a valid commercial driver's license.
- Preferred: Ability to drive manual.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Mack’s Goods