- Manage risk for global infrastructure portfolio, including expansion into new markets. Source feedback from subject matter experts, coordinate alignment between various inputs, and balance recommendations to highlight key risks and recommended mitigation.
- Build relationships and partner with cross-functional stakeholders across infra verticals (network, connectivity, data center) as well as with legal, tax, policy, and security teams.
- Develop the program’s global risk management capabilities through process improvement initiatives (e.g. risk monitoring, audits, tooling, documentation, content migration, etc.).
- Monitor the holistic risk landscape, identifying trends or themes in current, emerging, and future risks. Design and implement global risk solutions across our complex infra portfolio.
- 3+ years project/program management in at least one of the following areas of expertise: risk management, tech legal, infrastructure (data center or network). Strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong written process documentation skills -- able to succinctly summarize significant volume of information and identify key themes, risks, etc.
- Systems design and development skills or experience, e.g., software development are a plus.
- Demonstrated program management skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb new concepts, and connect the dots across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to discern priorities and drive progress amid ambiguity.
- Stakeholder management experience, especially across technical, legal, policy, tax, and/or security fields.
- Experience running successful process improvement initiatives.
- General familiarity with foreign policy.
- BS/BA (preferred but not required) or equivalent number of years of experience working as a Project/Program Manager in related field.
Apply Here - https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o437bfw9&s=www.ziprecruiter.com