This person will provide statistical analysis support for 1 large project that is in process. The person may also be asked to provide some research consultation with respect to analysis approaches of smaller studies to support the derivation of statistical reports to support research studies in physical ergonomics and human factors work.
- Examine data and produce meaningful information.
- Draw meaning from the data and check to make sure the data is correct and use it to validate ideas and theories.
- Plan for and execute on statistical analysis for in progress large data set of participant data (N=3000+ people, potentially hundreds of data points per person)
- Creation of code (in Matlab, Python, R or equivalent) that can be leveraged to analyze large data set.
- Work with science staff to translate their research questions to analysis tools and results.
- Work with database engineer to understand how to pull data from existing database
- Work with their superiors to demonstrate what they have learned from their data and how it can be applied in the future for their business.
- Use a variety of sources to research and analyze topics, becoming an expert in a field.
- Present results in written and oral formats.
- On demand consultation for analysis of smaller studies
- Experience with large multi-variate data sets.
- Experience with 3D geometry analysis is an asset.
- Exhibited experience with multivariate analysis approaches, Principal components analysis, Independent components analysis, hierarchical regression modeling, non-linear regression and modeling, machine learning approaches.
- Prior experience with R, Matlab, Python, SAS or equivalent for the analysis of large data sets.
- Background with epidemiology approaches to statistical analysis is advantageous
- Understanding of large database infrastructure (SQL) is an asset.
MA or PhD in statistics, human factors, mathematics
MackinMackin Talent is a full service consulting firm that has expertise in a number of key areas, including contract labor, which is a key resource when helping clients scale. We also value our employees and work hard to provide them with some of the best employee benefits in the industry. To find out more, visit our website at mackintalent.com.