Mackie Consultants, LLC, a leading consultant in Civil Engineering and Land Surveying located in Rosemont, IL, has an immediate opening for a Civil Design Project Manager. Selected candidate should possess a strong knowledge of site grading, stormwater management, sanitary sewer design, water supply systems and roadway design. Candidate should be able to handle a multitude of projects for clients in both the public and private sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform design and analysis for civil engineering projects using approved computer programs and manual computations in accordance with the accepted design practice
- Work independently on design and production of construction plans, specification and cost estimates
- Direct and review production of drawings by CAD technicians and junior engineers
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Perform their own CAD work
- Attend project meetings both internally and with clients
- Responsible for project administrative activities, document controls and project scheduling
- Other assignments as needed
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering and a minimum 5-7 years of civil design experience with proven project management and supervisory skills
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with state and regional regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak preferred
Mackie Consultants is part of The Burke Group (TBG). We are a fast-growing family of 9 companies offering civil engineering and land surveying services throughout the Midwest. We offer a professional work environment as well as exceptional learning opportunities to those engineers committed to personal service and professional growth. We seek out experienced and responsive professionals who are committed to personal service. In addition to high growth potential, Mackie Consultants offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, PTO days as well as an employer matching 401(k) program. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject 06.102220.CDPM.
Mackie Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of Mackie Consultants, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, parenthood, creed, veteran’s status, veteran’s disability and physical or mental disability, citizenship status or unfavorable discharge from the military. Mackie Consultants, LLC intends that all matters related to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, terminations and layoffs and recalls, as well as all Mackie Consultants, LLC sponsored social and recreational programs, and all treatment on the job, be free of unlawful discriminatory practices.
Mackie Consultants, LLC.