Senior Low Voltage Project Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A global organization that is a thought and execution leader in the Security and Technology space continues to grow, and has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to lead large, key accounts in a remote setting.
This organization specializes in providing solutions that companies, government agencies, individuals, and their counsel solve problems, mitigate risks, and resolve disputes, and protect lives, assets, and reputations.
Company services include Security Consulting, Design, Engineering, Monitoring and Project Management. In addition they also do Investigations, Risk, Compliance and much more.
- Project Management of Security Installation and Integration
- Access Control, Intrusion, Video, Alarm, Low-Voltage and Mechanical systems
- "Soup to nuts" oversight of project Engineering, GCs, Vendors, and all day to day logistics
- Projects valued at $2M+
- Fully remote role with occasional local travel to high-demand client
Reach out if you'd like to learn more about this opportunity or others in the market.
Get fresh Security Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.