Inside Sales Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for selling laboratory instrumentation and consumables to the life sciences, bio-pharma, diagnostics, and CROs. Primary call points include lab scientists, lab directors, principal investigators, medical directors, and the C-Suite.
What you get to do:
• Develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
• Recognize market trends and gain competitive intelligence within designated territory.
• Work effectively in a team selling environment.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external lead generation sources
• Handle inbound prospect calls and convert them into sales
• Overcome objections of prospective customers
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
• Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
• Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
Your background and skills
• Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences or related field
• Minimum one year of laboratory experience, or proven aptitude for laboratory techniques, preferably with ELISA or immunoassays
• At least 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales with proven sales record or equivalent
Base salary: ~80k
Additional Compensation: Sales Commissions
BusinessView all jobs at Mackenzie Ryan