Account Executive (sales rep)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Sells core business integrated solutions for service and installation projects. Evaluates and targets potential customer opportunities within the market place. Develops and implements sales marketing strategies to penetrate multiple vertical markets (e.g. education, health care, industrial and commercial buildings). Focuses on consultants, owners and building managers with the support of contractor business to develop new business clientele.
2. Translates customer needs / requirements into detailed proposals and project plans to meet Customer requirements; reviews and approves estimated costs prior to bid; change proposals, assists with collections on accounts
3. Communicates project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required.
4. Proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction
5. Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms and conditions in customer contracts including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise.
- Knowledge of commercial level Access Control and Camera Systems - Lenel, Genetec, Avigilon, S2, AMAG, Bosch, Axis, Hanwa, etc.
- Come from a sales background where you were able to exceed quota or expectations in your area - Consistent Performance
- Understand how to identify the customers needs and be able to foster and build relationships throughout the process
- Ability to work and coordinate with a team
What you will find here:
- Culture that sets itself apart
- Colleagues that have each others back - Service mindset
- A forever home - Go as far and high as you want to go, be what you'd be interested in when looking at your next steps
Looking forward to adding new exciting people to our team!
Get fresh Inside Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.