Entry Level Sales Representative (B2B / Full Time)
Mack Inspired has BIG goals within the next year to expand beyond the Kansas City area. We are looking for energetic and ambitious candidates who are ready to grow! If you're into having fun while building your career then this is the place for you. We highly value a work environment that allows us to "work hard AND play harder"!
Entry Level B2B Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
While we thrive on "getting the job done" we also cultivate a fun and positive work environment! In the mornings, you can catch us in our conference room goofing around while talking shop. It may seem unproductive, but trust us, we know how to mix business and play effectively!
Candidates must have these key competencies and background for our Entry Level B2B Sales Representative position:
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
Send us your application!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply for this entry level position: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, tech-savvy, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!