Customer Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $9 to $14 Hourly
Award Winning Chef Rogers, Macaron Cafe Ohio in Strongsville, OH, is always looking for great customer service staff to join our strong team. We are located inside Southpark Mall, 500 Southpark Center, Strongsville, Ohio. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and hard-working.
You are encouraged to apply within for immediate consideration for Full or Part-time, Seasonal, or Weekends.
The starting age is 15 years old with parental consent.
- Greet customers and make them feel at home
- Answer any questions the customers may have
- Assist Customers in preparing their orders
- Clean work area as needed to maintain a tidy work environment
- Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner
- Friendly attitude even when dealing with disgruntled employees
- Responsible and proven ability to maintain scheduling commitments
- Ability to problem solve quickly concerns customers may have
- Good communication skills with customers
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Macaron Cafe OhioWhy Work Here?
Great Opportunities, Excellent Pay, Growth Opportunities, Advancement, Full-Time and Part-time available.
Chef Rogers, Award-Winning Women Owned Company Voted #1 Best Luxury Products by Necole Magazine, BET, and Toyota. Offers convenient, flexible hours for Full, Part-time, and Seasonal Staff with excellent pay and growth potential are only part of the story at Macaron On Main, aka Macaron Cafe Ohio LLC. Current positions at Strongsville, Downtown Cleveland, and Toledo are opening soon. For immediate consideration, forward your resume to email@example.com. or Apply at Macaron Cafe Ohio, Southpark Mall, Strongsville, Ohio. Equal Opportunity Employer
500 Southpark CenterStrongsville, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Macaron Cafe Ohio