Macalogic Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Macalogic is a dynamic and growing company with broad competencies based on over a decade of experience working in the federal arena. We are an SBA-certified 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We provide IT technical, program management, and business consulting services to customers in the Government and Commercial sectors.
Our core values of accountability, collaboration, value, and respect are central to everything we do at Macalogic. As such, we are always open to talking to self-motivated and responsible team players who are focused on contributing to the success of our clients. We offer a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with your experience and skillset.
This effort will provide support to the Joint Education and Training Division for training and certifying Joint Operations Center (JOC) crews and managing the Joint Training System. Additionally, this effort will support the Joint Exercises and Wargaming Division, to develop the Joint Exercise Life Cycle for USSPACECOM Tier 1 and Tier 2 exercises. The overall project includes assisting in the development of courseware materials and curriculum, and support executing Space Integrated Training events. In addition, we will assist in the planning, development, execution, and analysis of joint exercises and wargames. This includes support for the exercise program by explaining policies and procedures for planning, coordinating, preparing, and implementing USSPACECOM Joint Exercises and provide support to other Combatant Command exercises. In the area of wargame events, the effort includes supporting wargames, Tabletop Exercises (TTXs), Rehearsal of Concept (ROC) drills, and seminars. Both joint exercises and wargame events may include current and future Calendar/Fiscal Year (FY) planning and coordination activities. Lastly, the work includes supporting modeling and simulation efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads multi-disciplinary team ensuring customer expectations are exceeded while managing all aspects of services support.
- Assists in managing programs and non-weapon system programs workflow requirements and assigned tasks. Assists in development and coordination of presentations.
- Reviews, validates, and provides recommendations for other organization’s programs and annotates any touchpoints or impacts related to space programs.
- Supports establishing priorities and coordinating, scheduling, and executing space programs.
- Interacts routinely with customer senior leadership to provide project status and make recommendations for project improvement.
- Lead the creation, finalization, and delivery of multiple complex contract deliverables.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Joint Education and Training Division for the Space Operations Force.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of joint exercises and wargaming with expertise in areas such as: Mission Area for SATCOM, GPS, On-Orbit, Space Domain Awareness, Cyber, Missile Warning, Special Technical Operations, Exercise Planner Scenario Design, Joint Training Management Systems, Cyber Intel, JOPES, and Intel as well as Information Management / Knowledge Manager, Wargaming, and Emulation Support.
B.A. or B.S. Degree in a related field of study; M.A. or M.S. Degree preferred.
Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligibility required; Eligible to obtain Special Access Programs (SAP)/Controlled Access Programs (CAP) access preferred.
A minimum of 4 or more years of experience in space support activities; 10 or more years of space experience preferred.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with members that include personnel from other companies, Government program management and administrative personnel, and technical staff members.
- This position may require periodic travel.
Onsite at Peterson AFB, CO
Client duty hours Monday through Friday.
Powered by JazzHR