Macalogic Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Macalogic is a dynamic and growing company with broad competencies based on over a decade of experience working in the federal arena. We are an SBA-certified 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We provide IT technical, program management, and business consulting services to customers in the Government and Commercial sectors.
Our core values of accountability, collaboration, value, and respect are central to everything we do at Macalogic. As such, we are always open to talking to self-motivated and responsible team players who are focused on contributing to the success of our clients. We offer a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with your experience and skillset.
This effort will provide support to the Joint Education and Training Division for training and certifying Joint Operations Center (JOC) crews and managing the Joint Training System. Additionally, this effort will support the Joint Exercises and Wargaming Division, to develop the Joint Exercise Life Cycle for USSPACECOM Tier 1 and Tier 2 exercises. The overall project includes assisting in the development of courseware materials and curriculum, and support executing Space Integrated Training events. In addition, we will assist in the planning, development, execution, and analysis of joint exercises and wargames. This includes support for the exercise program by explaining policies and procedures for planning, coordinating, preparing, and implementing USSPACECOM Joint Exercises and provide support to other Combatant Command exercises. In the area of wargame events, the effort includes supporting wargames, Tabletop Exercises (TTXs), Rehearsal of Concept (ROC) drills, and seminars. Both joint exercises and wargame events may include current and future Calendar/Fiscal Year (FY) planning and coordination activities. Lastly, the work includes supporting modeling and simulation efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical services to support USSPACECOM facility requirements, facility maintenance and repair, and office space management.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Joint Education and Training Division for the Space Operations Force.
B.A. or B.S. Degree in a related field of study.
Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligibility required.
A minimum of 2 or more years of experience in facility support activities.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with members that include personnel from other companies, Government program management and administrative personnel, and technical staff members.
- This position may require periodic travel.
Onsite at Peterson AFB, CO
Client duty hours Monday through Friday.
Powered by JazzHR