Marketing Director - Technology
MacStadium Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
MacStadium is the leading managed Mac hosting solution in the world located in Atlanta, GA. We offer the only enterprise-class hosting solution for Apple Mac computers, providing critical infrastructure for iOS and macOS developers at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and more. With a recent investment for Summit Partners, a top-tier Growth Equity firm, we are growing the company and the team!
Who we’re looking for:
MacStadium is looking for a Marketing Director - Technology who will own, implement, and launch lifecycle marketing campaigns. This unique, hybrid role will encompass creating and executing marketing programs that expand our brand reach, engage prospect accounts, and drive sales pipeline and revenue. The ideal candidate has worn different “marketing hats” and has successfully managed multiple marketing campaigns involving a variety of tactics, channels, and analytics. Given the technical nature of our product, audience, and team, a strong technical background is ideal for this role. The Marketing Director will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and will be based out of the Atlanta headquarters office at Piedmont Center in Buckhead.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, execute, measure, and optimize programs to expand brand awareness, increase sales pipeline, and meet company revenue goals by using a variety of marketing techniques such as email and nurture campaigns, ABM activities, advertising, webinars/video, events, and social
- Optimize campaign performance through analytics, testing and experimentation
- Build and design easy-to-understand reports that communicate key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Create email templates, landing pages, forms, nurture programs, reports, and dashboards using Salesforce/Pardot and other marketing tools
- Build and manage target account lists and segment prospects based on buyer profiles
- Interact with sales and account managers to optimize campaigns for their target accounts and provide the team with supporting marketing tools and assets
- Collaborate within the marketing team to deliver content that increases brand awareness, improves the customer journey, and drives revenue
- Stay abreast of new technologies and advise marketing leadership on the latest trends, best practices and standards.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our customer journey for prospects, leads and customers.
What skills and experience you need to have:
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience, preferably with technical or software/SaaS products and services
- Proven experience with a variety of marketing channels and tactics (lead generation, content, digital, social, event coordination)
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to manage multiple marketing initiatives at the same time
- Analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools; Salesforce/Pardot preferred
- Familiarity with data analytics concepts and tools (Salesforce/Tableau, Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.)
- Startup experience (i.e., working in fast-paced, high growth environments) is a plus
- Team player attitude with the ability to interact with sales, marketing, product and engineering stakeholders
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with an early stage company that has proven to be the leader in Mac cloud solutions, supporting the developer teams of iOS and macOS apps you use everyday.
- To work as part of our diverse and creative team of experts who collaborate with integrity and respect.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful completion of a background screening process and all employees must comply with the immigration rules and laws in the jurisdiction in which he/she will provide MacStadium services.
MacStadium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, marital and family status, religion and religious belief, age, disability, results of genetic information, and service in the military.
No agencies please.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at MacStadium