- Expired: July 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meet MacStadium. We build cloud solutions to simplify Mac for business. We actively participate in and influence the Apple ecosystem in a cool way and have been a part of it since day one. Developers and end users at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and small teams rely on MacStadium’s innovative solutions every day. We have a passionate team of hard working, hard playing professionals with a big, shared vision. Come join us as we grow again!
What we need:
We are seeking an IT Manager to be responsible for leading and operating the internal IT practice at MacStadium. The job will require the definition, configuration, operation, and support of our internal office and data center technologies, as well as management and mentorship of staff. As a critical role for our continued success. The IT Manager will seek to ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the systems managed meet business needs without exceeding constraints (e.g., budget, time, etc.). The scope of this role includes administration of business licensed software, cloud business systems and back-office as well as network systems. This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting, growing company that provides unlimited growth opportunities and potential.
The IT Manager will interact broadly across the business units of the organization. This position will report to the VP and Chief Information Security Officer and located in the Piedmont Center Headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Hiring, managing, and mentoring IT staff direct reports
- Defining and executing the internal IT practices of MacStadium
- Leads the documentation of operational processes
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of our regulatory compliance audits
- IT asset and lifecycle management
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees & technology systems
- Managing IT service desk requests and servicing the needs of business units
- Monitoring and operating managed services tools (MDM, Endpoint protection, FIM)
- Maintaining a proactive patch management program for applying OS updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Install and securely configure new hardware and software systems
- Administrate backup & recovery solutions
- Active Directory and O365 email administration
- Manage file sharing and collaboration services
- Manage video conferencing and VoIP solutions
- Manage security access control and video surveillance systems
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in system administration or IT service delivery
- Solid Apple, Windows, and Linux computer management experience
- Strong network administration & troubleshooting background: firewalls, switches, routers, VoIP
- Experience working in an organization supporting multiple locations and teams
- Working capabilities in scripting and automation of routine tasks
- Strong grasp of computer security as it relates to authorization and authentication of back-office tooling
- Demonstrate knowledge with the following tools and technologies is strongly desired:
- Active Directory/AzureAD
- Microsoft Office 365
- Atlassian/Jira Cloud/Confluence/Trello
- Cisco Meraki
- Experience in the continuous improvement of effective system administration policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent team building, management and mentoring skills
- Self-motivated and driven with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to build and define solid IT practices and a strong team
- Day one benefits. Coverage starts on day one. We offer competitive medical insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, health savings account, disability insurance, and company paid and voluntary life insurance.
- Balanced life. We offer employees generous paid time-off policies, parental leave, holiday schedule, and a flexible work environment; MacStadium understands life also happens outside of work. Did we mention free company swag?
- Solid future. Beyond competitive salary and 401(k) matching, MacStadium offers continuing education, professional development, and wellness reimbursements.
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
MacStadium has a defined COVID policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful completion of a background screening process and all employees must comply with the immigration rules and laws in the jurisdiction in which he/she/they will provide MacStadium services.
MacStadium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, marital and family status, religion and religious belief, age, disability, results of genetic information, and service in the military.
No agencies please.
TechnologyView all jobs at MacStadium