Customer Service Representative
MacQueen Equipment Group Apple Valley, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
From small beginnings back in 1961, MacQueen evolved to what it is today: the premier dealer, supplier, and partner to private companies and municipalities throughout the Midwest. With over a dozen locations, we service cities, towns, and businesses by providing the street sweepers, sewer cleaners, garbage trucks, snow removal equipment and vacuum excavators that keep communities functional, clean, and safe.
In 2016, MacQueen became an authorized Pierce fire truck dealer, and MacQueen Emergency was born. Today we sell, service, and support fire apparatus and other life-saving emergency equipment for fire departments across our territory. We also acquired two long-standing companies – Bell Equipment and 5 Alarm – to bolster our network.
MacQueen is growing, and we're looking for qualified job seekers to grow with us. We offer a family-first, flexible environment with ample opportunities for professional development.
At MacQueen, we make work play. We tackle complex challenges, work hard, high-five and celebrate. We're risk-takers, fast learners, and trailblazers. We pride ourselves on integrity and work to improve the lives of everyone who dedicates their talents to our company. Together, we're redefining an industry in desperate need of a shakeup.
Reporting to the CSR Manager, the primary responsibility of the CSR is selling service labor, inspection and maintenance programs, parts, accessories, tools and related items, participate in equipment demonstrations and further the awareness of all goods and services offered by the MacQueen to an assigned territory of customers. The CSR will partner with unit sales representatives in the assigned territory to ensure strong communications of customer activity and to present a consistent and uniform message to the customer base. The CSR is accountable to the development, retention and overall customer satisfaction for their assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coverage of the specified customers in a manner defined by the company
- Perform selling function regarding parts & service products
- Coordinate, schedule and perform accurate equipment inspections under the guidance of the Service Manager in assigned territory
- Sell service programs to assigned customers
- Possess strong knowledge on features and benefits of all products represented
- Maintain all records regarding customer information and equipment details
- Develop sales forecasts and plans for each assigned major customer
- Perform demonstrations and training on all items related to assigned products
- Communicate parts and service promotional opportunities and product information, and distribute promotional & product literature
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to supervisor
- Report customer and sales information in CRM or any other tool as directed
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and company sponsored training programs as directed
- Maintain a professional personal appearance and convey a positive company image
- Perform other duties as assigned
Customer Satisfaction -
- Continually monitors customer activities to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identify and resolve customer issues and concerns rapidly
- Provide support and clear communications to internal customers
- Interact with factory representatives, support and sales personnel
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in sales, preferably outside
- A solid understanding of pricing principles and discounting effects
- Working knowledge of equipment operation and mechanical functions
- Experience or exposure to mechanical repair operations preferred
- Working knowledge of advertising and sales promotions techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work with little daily supervision
- Microsoft Office skills to include Excel and Word
- Excellent, demonstrated people and customer relations and selling skills
- 4 year degree or combination of 2 year degree and equivalent experience required
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Valid driver's license with driving record acceptable to company insurance provider
- CDL license, or ability to acquire in reasonable time preferred
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on occasion
- Authorized to work in the USA
MacQueen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. PM18
MacQueen Equipment Group
AddressApple Valley, MN
BusinessView all jobs at MacQueen Equipment Group