Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Law firm in Fairfax, VA seeking a receptionist/office assistant to join our growing business.
We are currently seeking a competent Receptionist for a law firm in Fairfax, Virginia to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will possess: excellent verbal communication skills, good organizational skills, a professional appearance and attitude, the ability to multitask and a friendly and positive attitude. Dependability and reliability are a must. This position offers opportunities for growth and experience in the field of law.
Growth potential within the firm. Seeking someone who is polished, punctual, and interested in the legal field with good customer service skills.
• Greet and welcome clients
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Keep reception area organized and presentable
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Schedule appointments and update calendars
• Collect client’s payments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, mailing, mail preparation for outgoing mail, faxing, typing correspondences, document preparation, maintenance of file status, clerical support, etc.
• Act as the point of contact for attorney and clients
• Other office duties, as assigned
• Prior experience as a receptionist, office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role is a plus
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. COVID-19 Vaccinations are required.
MacDowell Law Group, P.C.
10500 Sager AveFairfax, VA
Get fresh LAW FIRM Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.