A Newport area collections law firm has an opening for a General Office/Filing Clerk. Duties will include reviewing new files, loading new files/data entry, e-filing support, preparing legal forms, filing/photocopying and answering phones. Duty assignments may change over time.
The right candidate can:
- Show a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Be self-motivated, have a good attitude and be a team player
- Be well-organized and be able to multi-task duties
- Have the ability to deal with heavy volume workloads
- Demonstrate very good attention to details
- Have good basic typing and computer skills
- Be professional in dealing with co-workers
- Have a dependable record of attendance
- Type 40wpm+
$13-$15/hr depending on experience, vacation and sick pay, health insurance contribution
Please respond with a resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT us with unsolicited services or offers.