Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Commercial Construction Superintendent Job Summary:
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be accountable for the entire construction project from mobilization to completion, by providing the knowledge and proven experience to run day-to-day operations on the job site. The superintendents' top priority is field coordination, working closely with the subcontractors to ensure quality and workmanship meet industry standards. The daily direction and coordination by the superintendent ensures that the work is carried out safely, meets plan and specification standards, within budget ,and on schedule.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to completion, beginning with reviewing plans, specifications, and contracts to ensure the start and finish times, safety, quality, labor/subcontractor requirements for each phase of the construction job are met
- Coordinates with project manager for procurement of materials to be delivered as
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Minimum +5 years of experience supervising all phases of ground up commercial construction projects with a general contractor.
- Must be willing to travel as business requires.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and construction related software
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative.
- Professional with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must possess valid/active drivers license.
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
MacDougall Pierce Construction, Inc.
12720 Ford DriveFishers, IN