Building Services Administrator - Customer Support
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
At MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions ("MacMiller") we make buildings work better. As the Northwest's leading mechanical contracting firm, we design, deliver and service HVAC, plumbing and automation system solutions for commercial buildings. With our over 1000 employees across 11 offices, there is a breadth and variety of work to keep you engaged and inspired.
We enjoy a well-respected history of exceeding our customers' expectations and executing with distinction. Our clients trust their toughest projects with our integrated teams, including:
- New construction - Engineering, fabrication and install of mechanical systems for new projects following lean construction practices
- Special projects - Retrofits and mechanical repairs for existing buildings for new efficiencies
- Service - scheduled preventative maintenance ensuring tenant comfort, and 24/7 emergency response
- Building performance - Control systems, fault detection, energy services and remote monitoring
People love to work at MacDonald-Miller, and it's because we all share the same Core Culture Values:
- Collaboration - Diverse players, one team, a common vision. Collaboration is our foundation and critical to the success of the company. Every team member is valued and brings a diversity of strengths to help us meet our common vision.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to personal and professional excellence. We execute with distinction by doing the right thing and following through on our commitments.
- Safety - Everyone deserves a safe workplace. Safety is more than hardhats and boots, it's an attitude and the environment we create. Every day, everyone goes home to their families.
- Community - We are proud to be part of MacDonald-Miller. We actively seek to build relationships and know each other as individuals. Together we create an environment that is welcoming, caring, and trusting.
- Innovation - We are committed to continuous, creative problem solving. Innovation is how we stay an industry leader. We always strive to challenge and better ourselves.
- Fun! - Take the work seriously, but never taking ourselves too seriously. It's possible to be both serious professionals and good-natured people you enjoy working with. We strive to be both.
Building Services Administrator: This is where you come in.
We are looking for a Building Services Administrator to effectively and efficiently support the Service Maintenance sales efforts and the Account Manager division of MM Building Services, as well as being the primary resource for all maintenance contract customer questions including escalation management of customer portal issues. You will be expected to demonstrate a sincere desire to serve our internal and external customers and possesses the ability to work with co-workers in a cooperative manner. In return for achieving aggressive goals, you'll get rewarded with more to own, a ton of growth opportunities, and more freedom than you've probably ever had.
Top deliverables in the first year to be a hero:
- Establish process, implement strategy, and provide administrative support to Account Management division.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships with our existing maintenance customer base.
- Complete CRM tracking, proposal preparation, general sales research, and customer requests for assigned AEs.
- Meet all reporting and sales document request deadlines.
The Building Service Administrator roles reports to Natalie Crump -- Sales Operations Manager on a collaborative team working on a variety of projects and initiatives to support our growing business. This highly visible role interacts with all levels and functions within the organization.
Your background: What kind of person will thrive in this role?
You should have...
- A track record of excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to concurrently handle multiple priorities.
- Expertise leveraging CRM, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office product, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum four years of prior administrative experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Power Automate is a plus.
As everyone your work with should describe you as...
- Someone who takes high ownership of their work
- Someone who has an incredibly strong work ethic
- A great problem solver, with a can-do attitude
- Being able to communicate professional, both verbally and written, throughout all interactions
And you should be motivated by...
- Being an integral piece of the internal organization of the Building Services team and a source of knowledge to our external customers.
- Empowering yourself to learn how to do something. If you need a ton of handholding or a micro-manager boss, this is not the place for you.
- Working in a lean, results -oriented environment, where you'll be expected to do more, take on more, and achieve more every year.
- Having fun in an environment high on transparency, open to innovative new approaches with a supportive family feel.
Compensation: $65,000 to $82,000
MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions presently provides employee coverage for:
Medical, dental, vision for employees (coverage available for dependent for shared premium).
401K retirement plan including Company matching.
Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
Disability income protection including short term and long-term disability.
Employee and dependent life insurance.
Employee Assistance Program.
Where you will work
You can work fully remote with occasional work from any MacDonald-Miller Location. Our Seattle HQ office (17930 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188) has easy access to the SeaTac International Airport, ample time secured parking, and newly renovated office facilities - not to mention great views! Neighborhood amenities include an onsite deli, restaurants, and convenient freeway/airport access.
Interested in learning more?
If you're ready for an adventure and are interested in being considered for this role, click apply to start the conversation! Or if you know someone who currently works at MacDonald-Miller, reach out to them to get introduced to the team!
MacDonald-Miller Facility SolutionsSeattle, WA
Get fresh Building Services Administrator - Customer Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.