Customer Service Administrative Associate
MacDermid Inc. Waterbury, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Under the direction of the Customer Service Operations Manager, provide optimum customer service support as required to maintain and enhance existing business practices and to create new processes in response to business requirements. Responds to customers, distributors, sales force and internal departments. Perform a variety of duties related to the Customer Service area in accordance with company policies and ISO procedures.
- Review, monitor and process consignment invoices and reconcile inventory.
- Process orders for consignment customers and standard customers when needed.
- Monitor Third Party vendor orders weekly:
- Log vendor invoices.
- Validate and processes vendor invoices for payment / customer invoicing in SAP.
- Resolve issues with vendor / accounts payable to ensure on time payments to vendor.
- Process Off-Line shipments & invoices:
- Pick/ship orders for invoicing in SAP.
- Review and analyze weekly open deliveries for off-line warehouse.
- Follow up with warehouse on discrepancies / outstanding orders.
- Enter pro numbers in SAP.
- Process and document all customer complaints in Quality Management system to be reviewed for root cause identification and corrective action resolution.
- Process and monitor requested customer returns.
- Process and monitor requested customer credits and deductions.
- Process certificates of analyses requests.
- Process ISO certificate requests.
- Process Conflict Mineral requests.
- Forward RoHS, REACH requests to appropriate contact with required purchase history.
- Contract Administrator-Enter completed and approved customer contracts/non-disclosure agreements in the Corporate Contract database and retain document in Customer Service Contracts Shared Drive. Distribute customer contract/agreements copies to Director of Customer Relations and Corporate Legal department.
- Assist with notification to customers regarding major operational changes.
- Update SAP customer maintenance as required.
- Participate in customer service training seminars and educational sessions as required.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Director of Customer Relations and Customer Service Operations Manager.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits behavior that is congruent with the corporate philosophy.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Has a pleasant, patient, and friendly demeanor. Strong decision making and analytical abilities. Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills. Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality. This position requires 3 years plus of customer service office experience. An Associate Degree in Business preferred, or minimum of a high school diploma required.
Core Skills/Experience Preferred:
- SAP-Data Entry
- Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
U.S. Employment: If you have any difficulty using our on-line system, you may use the alternative method described below to contact someone about your interest in employment at MacDermid, Inc. Please reference this statement and job reference you are applying for when contacting us. Tel: 203-575-5848.
MacDermid, Inc. is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation"
BusinessView all jobs at MacDermid Inc.