Warehouse - Nights
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for supporting the shipping and receiving of product in the warehouse.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
The responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Read and understand work orders as well as verbal instruction for assignment
- Select merchandise for shipment and stack on load pallets using an order selector or forklift
- Move paper and other items from receiving or warehouse locations to shipping or other designated areas
- Stage pallets for loading at proper dock locations
- Loading and unloading pallets that contain full cartons as well as broken lots
- Stretch-wrap product for safe transportation
- Mark all packages with proper identifying information
- Meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy while working in a safe manner. This requires working at a constant pace for an entire shift in a fast-paced environment
- Perform general cleaning/maintenance duties
- Daily inspections of warehouse equipment
- Follow Mac Papers preferred work methods at all times
- Immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe working conditions
- 1 year warehouse experience (2+ years preferred)
- Available to work nights, weekends and overtime as needed
- High school degree or equivalent
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; occasionally required to sit, climb and balance; regularly required to walk and stand for long periods of time; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to type, handle, or feel; operate equipment; reach with hands and arms.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; interact regularly with managers and staff regarding building or work-related issues and must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Employee works primarily in a warehouse environment.
Mac Papers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Mac Papers and Packaging,
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Receiving Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.