Warehouse Associate - Days
Responsible for supporting the shipping and receiving of product in the warehouse. (This is meant to be a guide. Duties may vary dependent upon management.)
Essential Position Functions:
- Read and understand work orders as well as verbal instruction for assignment.
- Select merchandise for shipment and stack on load pallets using an order selector or forklift.
- Move items from receiving or warehouse locations to shipping or other designated areas.
- Stage pallets for loading at proper dock locations.
- Loading and unloading pallets that contain full cartons as well as broken lots.
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Stretch-wrap product for safe transportation.
- Mark all packages with proper identifying information.
- Meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy while working in a safe manner. This requires working at a constant pace for an entire shift in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform general cleaning/maintenance duties.
- Daily inspections of warehouse equipment.
- Follow Mac Papers preferred work methods at all times.
- Immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe working conditions.
- May interact with customers.
- Follow all safety policies and protocols as directed by company.
- Other duties as required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year warehouse experience (2+ years preferred).
- Must be able to efficiently use a Windows-based computer.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to walk and stand continuously for long periods of time.
- Talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull/leverage up to 75 lbs.
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills.
- Will interact regularly with managers and staff.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Employee works primarily in a warehouse environment.
Mac Papers + Packaging is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected category.
Mac Papers and Packaging,Arden, NC
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.