- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of individual branch operation. Specifically, improving branch performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability while managing a team of managers, supervisors and other direct reports.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring all standards of Corporate Safety program are maintained.
- Compliance with all Mac Papers policies, procedures and directives.
- Ensure proper maintenance of building, grounds and all Mac Papers assets for the facility
- Evaluate, implement and improve processes to exceed communicated goals.
- Hire, train, develop and appraise staff effectively.
- Build team environment.
- Prepare, review and/or analyze business reports.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with customer service and headquarters.
- Perform any Warehouse or Office function as needed.
- 7+ years’ operational experience in a logistics or distribution environment, with minimum of 5 years at supervisory or management level.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written, and ability to communicate effectively across varied levels.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics. Strong analytical skills.
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Logistics, Business, or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to type, handle, or feel; operate standard office and warehouse equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve non-routine and complex problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills, perform highly detailed on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interaction with managers, staff, customers.
- Employee works in both office and warehouse conditions where the noise levels will vary.
Mac Papers + Packaging is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected category.
Mac Papers and Packaging,
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?