Located in Scottsdale, we are a fast-paced, full-service Mac repair shop offering Apple retail products, repairs, service, support, and training.
The ideal candidate should have an elevated knowledge of recent versions of Mac OS X, accented by experience in proper take-apart and re-assembly of computer hardware. Candidate MUST have exceptional mobile phone/ computer repair experience! You will start immediately repairing many of these devices daily.
(up to $16/Hour+ Commission*) DOE
Duties include hardware and software diagnosis/repair of in-warranty and out-of-warranty Mac desktops, portables & all iOS Devices hardware/software upgrades, and new computer setup.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during business hours: (Mon—Fri) (9:30AM — 7PM)
- Apple products familiarity
- Experience repairing mobile phones, tablets & computers.
- Excellent computer knowledge/competence in Mac OS X & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service skills with a positive, friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent organization skills, •Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Superstar sales experience*******
- Bi-lingual preferred – fluent in Spanish and English.
- Extensive Apple Mac product line repair experience
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician certification a major plus
- Extensive repairs of iPhone, iPad & iPods.
- Micro soldering board level repairs of MacBook's & iPhones a major plus
The technician/sales associate is responsible for the following:
*Repair of Apple devices (i.e., Macs, iPhone, iPod, iPad screen repairs, batteries, docks, back housing, logic board, water damage, speakers, headphones, buttons) and remote computer assistance (software/troubleshooting/training)
*Storefront retail presence to greet customers, answer phone calls and close the customer to come in or make an appointment, communicating with customer questions and follow up via phone calls and email, scheduling appointments, selling products and services, general store upkeep, stocking retail product shelves, cleaning, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with a cover letter detailing your mobile electronics/ computer repair experience.
***(Do not apply if you only have experience repairing your own family & friends’ devices)