Mac & Fulton Talent Partners is looking for an experienced Office Admin for a client in cannabis extracts and topicals. The role is responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to management in multiple departments of the business. The role also requires the oversight of company bookkeeping duties.
Location: Berkeley, CA
• Oversee accountancy duties with bookkeeping, monthly revenue, and cost reconciliation duties.
• Maintain organized records related to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Support internal teams and external inventory management vendors in the implementation of best practices in “seed to sale” inventory management, workflows, reporting, labeling, and any related activity.
• Communicate with marketing and distribution partners as required.
• Assist management team to help identify areas that need administrative help; i.e. streamlining, training, process writing, etc.
• Facilitate the smooth operation of the business by ensuring administrative tasks and office inventory requirements are organized and completed on a timely basis.
• Communicate, organize and coordinate day-to-day internal operations in conjunction with management
• Maintain positive relationships with relevant vendors, i.e. office supplies, print service, etc.
• Audit vendors (requests insurance, competitive rates).
• Ensure that all book-keeping and accounting needs are completed in an accurate and timely manner (monthly) with sign off from relevant managers.
• Keep all sales and inventory information up to date and accurate.
• 3 years of experience in an Office Admin role.
• 2 years of experience with bookkeeping in a small to medium-sized business.
• BA in Business Administration or like field (strongly desired).
• Must be at least 21 years old and must pass criminal record check.
• Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making.
• Ability to be flexible and organized in a fast-paced work environment.
• High level of organization, patience, and flexibility.
• Strong background in administration and office management.
• Understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and generally computer literate.
• Experience in the California cannabis industry (strongly desired).